Get a life cover of ₹ 1-5 crores for premiums starting at just ₹ 657 per month.
- Tax Benefits under Section 80C
- Extra Benefits: Accidental and Critical Illness
- Low Claim Rejection
Why should you buy Term Insurance?
- Low Premium: Since there is no investment component in Term Insurance, the premium for all term plans are much lower than any other insurance plans. The premium could be as low as one percent of your annual income to get a life cover.
- Provides Financial Security: In case of an untimely death, the financial liabilities need to be borne by the family. To prevent such a situation from arising, it is a good idea to invest in a term plan that would take care of the financial needs of the family.
- Low Claim Rejection: When you buy Term Insurance, please make sure to disclose correct facts about your finances, habits, health condition etc. As per the recent Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) mandate, after two years of the policy becoming effective, no insurance company can claim that there has been a non-disclosure of facts.
- Riders: Riders are the additional benefits that come with Term Insurance plans for a nominal fee and should be taken only if required. Some of the riders that can be taken along with term plans are critical illness, death due to accidents etc.
How to buy Term Insurance?
Start your Term Insurance application by providing your DOB and Gender.
Help us find the right life cover
Our goal is to recommend the best policy for your family. We need your total annual income to determine the adequate cover amount for your family.
Choose your Life Cover Amount
Our recommendation is to get life cover at least 12-14 times your annual income.
Customize your Term Insurance
Choose how frequently do you want to pay premiums as well as add Rider benefits (if needed).
Buy Recommended Term Insurance
Our Smart Recommendation Engine understands your requirements and recommends the right Term Insurance plans for you (such as ICICI Prudential, HDFC Life etc.) keeping premium amount, claim settlement ratio etc in consideration.